|1 1/2||pounds lean ground beef|
|1||jar (26 ounces) tomato pasta sauce (any variety)|
|1||package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened|
|1/3||cup sour cream|
|2||cups shredded Parmesan cheese|
|3/4||teaspoon Italian seasoning|
|2||cups Original Bisquick® mix|
|1 1/2||cups milk|
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Spray rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches, with cooking spray. Cook beef in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain. Stir in pasta sauce.
- 2 Mix cream cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese and 1/4 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning in small bowl until smooth and creamy.
- 3 Spoon half of the beef mixture (about 2 cups) into baking dish. Drop spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture evenly onto beef mixture. Spoon remaining beef mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- 4 Stir 1 cup of the Parmesan cheese, the Bisquick mix and milk in medium bowl until blended. Pour over beef mixture.
- 5 Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Bake 5 minutes longer. Let stand at least 10 minutes before cutting.
So, while cooking I enlisted the help of my smallest sous-chef, but my biggest helper to put it all together! She told me first we had to put on our aprons - we couldn't cook without them!! Isn't her's so cute - my mom made this one for her - and after she got it on she told me she needed something to put in the pocket, too! Of course!
See Aaron trying to help, too?? Honestly, I think he was just looking for a bite! Ha ha!
Oh - and notice my new cabinet doors!!! I have better pics of them to share in a remodel post, but this is another sneak peak I guess! :-)