Thought for the Day

Let’s talk a little basic physics – getting an object at rest to begin moving requires far more energy that it does to keep it moving. Think of a rocket: 90% of the energy is spent on the initial thrust – on getting the blasted thing in to the air. The remaining 10% is all that’s needed to keep it going. In a way, the same applies to transforming our bodies – it is the act of getting started that is, by far, the most challenging stage of the process. You have a great amount of momentum at this point, and you are in a position to make an extraordinary transformation. If you were to stop now, you would lose all that momentum and you would have to start all over again. Nobody wants to go through that. So, hang in there! Keep the momentum going and the energy flowing.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!

Designed by FlexyCreatives