I feel terrible this morning.

Sunday, April 10, 2005
Michael got up to go into work early - after he left I slept for about another hour and a half and when I woke up I had a dull headache. As I moved around it got worse and worse - I almost called in to take the morning off, but I couldn't remember what all I had going on this morning. Trying to remember just hurt too much! So...I came on it. I went downstairs and had b'fast w/ my coworker and our boss - thought some coffee and starch would help. It isn't. I don't know if this was brought on by all the grayness outside or b/c I didn't get much sleep this weekend. I had a good weekend...I just didn't get much sleep.

Michael worked on Saturday so he left around 4:30 - I was planning to meet his aunt at 6:30 so I didn't get to lay down and get much more sleep. I left around 6:15 to get to her house - we met the rest of the family at Trader's Village - they had a big community garage sale - I was looking for flower pots, but didn't find any. We didn't stay too long - there wasn't really anything there I was interested in. After I left there my sister-in-law-to-be asked if I wanted to run around with her for a while...so we did a little shopping, looked for a few things for the wedding, and had lunch. By that time Michael was off work so I headed back to the house. We had decided we wanted to look for patio furniture so we store hopped for a while, but didn't find anything. We did get a few other things we needed, though. That evening I went to a House/Apartment- Warming for another friend. I was there until about 8:00 I think. When I got Michael and I had to drive back down to his work. He had taken off his ring when he washed his hands and didn't put it back on...we found it laying just where he had left it!

By the time we got home his brother was in our drive-way. He was spending the night b/c they had to get up early on Sunday, too. They were going to Baytown to the races and left around 7:00 to meet up with the others going. So...I was up and didn't go back to bed then either. I got up and started cleaning ran some errands to get some things and came home to pressure wash the back patio. At which time I realized we didn't have any gas for it, so I had to run out again to get gas. When I finally got it all going I ended up getting more soaked than the patio. I had to strip off my jeans outside b/c they were dripping! I got cleaned up and met up with Kenny & Elaine at Fry's. Afterwards we had lunch and then came back to my house and Kenny helped me get set up on wireless...Yay! It was so nice to get it done! Thanks Kenny!!!! He also helped me w/ some other computer "issues" that I had!! But we're up and running well now! It was a good afternoon - I had a lot of fun.

I have class tonight. Two weeks ago I went to class w/ a bad headache and it was so hard to concentrate. I really hope this one fades before then.