I have had a headache since I woke up...

Tuesday, August 17, 2004
it just won't go away. I keep taking meds for it, but I haven't taken THE meds yet. I think I'll move onto that after I finish my soup. I had hoped it wouldn't be too bad and some tylenol would have taken care of it - you would think I would know better after 20 years of having headaches!

We had a good weekend...though we weren't together. Michael stayed here to go to the Hunting Extravaganza and I went to East Texas to celebrate my Grannie's 90th birthday! We actually put 90 candles on her cake! It was a blaze!!!!! All the great-grandkids gathered around to help her blow them out! I have some pictures up, but I used my SLR for most of them and haven't had the film developed/put on a CD yet. I was going to do that today during lunch, but decided to just drop them off on my way home this evening and took care of other errands instead.

I am changing my hours at work, too. Before I worked the usual eight to five, but since we have re-org'd I had changed my hours to 7:30 to 4:30 - then today I found out that we can work 7:00 to 4:00 - oh heck yeah! Michael gets off work at 3:30 and is usually home by four...this will be great b/c it'll put our hours closer together, PLUS it'll be like getting off work an hour early. I mean, not many people are hear at 7:00 so I can get a lot accomplished in that hour before it get busy around here! It'll help me out traffic-wise, too even though traffic isn't really a big issue for me at all to be honest. Now that school is back in I have been encountering some minor traffic jams outside my complex - it's right next door to a High School AND an intermediate school ~ bleh! I am sure I would appreciate that if I had kids in either, but since I don't I just irritated at all the cars and buses instead!

This headache isn't getting any better...I just took THE medicine. I think I'll try to sneak about a ten minute quiet time with my door closed and lights out. See if that helps any!