1. Who is your favorite singer/musician? Why? I can't really pick out one singer or musician that stands out above the rest. My musical taste is so varied...it really depends on my mood as to what I like to hear!
2. What one singer/musician can you not stand? Why? Marilyn Manson - I just do!!!
3. If your favorite singer wasn't in the music business, do you think you would still like him/her as a person? How should I know...I have never met these people!
4. Have you been to any concerts? If yes, who put on the best show? Tracy Lawrence put on a great show, but I am going to see Pat Green in about a week and I am anticipating that being great!!! Although, Aerosmith had me tromping around in the mud!!!! They were awesome live!
5. What are your thoughts on downloading free music online vs. purchasing albums? Do you feel the RIAA is right in its pursuit to stop people from dowloading free music? If I were a rich musician I am sure I would agree with them. But since I am a middle class citizen who can't spend $20 to buy EVERY CD that I want, I say let the people download their music. Those who can afford it will still go out and buy new CDs every day...and the musicians aren't going to end up in the poor house over it!!