1. Is the name you have now the same name that's on your birth certificate? If not, what's changed? Yes
2. If you could change your name (first, middle and/or last), what would it be? I really like my name...I don't think I would change it.
3. Why were you named what you were? (Is there a story behind it? Who specifically was responsible for naming you?) My grandfather was Hanna. And my father was Magdi Hanna. By Egyptian tradition I should have been names "something" Magdi Hanna....but my parents had only picked out a boy's name (Michael Magdi Hanna) - Surprise! I was a girl and daddy was away at worked, so my mother gave me the first name Hanna instead and my middle name became Mechelle.
4. Are there any names you really hate or love? What are they and why? I like old names. Victoria, Lydia, Isabelle, Annabelle...these are all pretty girl names. For boys I like Lance, Oliver, James...these are just a few.
5. Is the analysis of your name at kabalarians.com accurate? How or how isn't it? For the most part I believe it is. I agree with what I have bolded
"Your name of Hanna makes you easy-going and refined, but detracts from your physical vitality. You desire all the finer things in life--lovely clothes, home, furniture, and environment. However, procrastination is your worst enemy, and you find yourself lacking the ambition to make your dreams a reality. People are inclined to take advantage of your sympathetic, tractable nature. You naturally attract people with problems who seek your understanding and advice. You can give good advice although it is unlikely that you would follow it yourself. You would be most successful in situations where you can use your skills in diplomacy in handling people, but where you are not under pressure or required to carry responsibility and make decisions. It is difficult for you to be individual and make your own decisions, for you lack self-confidence."
What's the analysis of your name??