1) DVD or VHS? DVD, though I still have a VCR for my older movies.
2) Best Literary/Movie Villan: Voldemort (Harry Potter) or Sauron (LoTR)? Voldermort, b/c I'm a big Potter fan!!
3) Meat: rare or well-done? Rare
4) High Speed Internet-Cable or DSL? High speed cable
5) Women: 1-piece bathing suit or Bikini? 2 piece, but not a bikini, instead a Tankini!
6) To be fair--Men: Boxers or briefs? Boxers
7) Beer or Liquor/Wine? Liquor
8) Coke or Mountain Dew? Coke
9) In honor of my 10/18/03 nuptials: Morning or Afternoon/Night Wedding? Afternoon - that leaves plenty of time for a big reception!!
10) Carpet or Hardwood Floors Hardwood
11) American cars or foreign? Either
12) Cutest TV Twin: Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen? Umm...they are twins!
13) Coffee: Caffeinated or Decaf? Caffeinated
14) Thought-Provoking Question of the Week: Computers: Do they make life better or worse? Why? Better - I have lived without while waiting to get mine and found I have developed a dependency!!! Hee Hee!!!