1. Newspapers or magazines? Magazines - I read the newspaper online.
2. Books-on-tape or regular books? Regular Books
3. Paperback or hardcover? Paperback, but I'll buy the hardback of a series I plan to keep all of.
4. Fiction or non-fiction? Both
5. Sci-Fi/Fantasy or romance novels? Both
6. Borrow from library or buy books (either new or used)? Buy usually or borrow from a friend. Don't get to the library too much.
7. Subscribe to magazines or buy on newsstand? Newsstand
8. Current best-sellers or classic literature? Both
9. Read books once, or re-read favorites every so often? I don't re-read that often, but I have been known to when I REALLY like something.
10. Here in the U.S., we have two hot best-sellers...former First Lady Hillary Clinton's memoirs, and the new Harry Potter book (coming out June 21). If you had to read one, which one...Hillary or Harry? Why? Harry!!! All the way - I am on a notification list for when he hits the shelves! If I read Hillary it will be b/c I borrowed. I don't think she needs anymore of my money!!!