I promise there IS an update coming. I started it yesterday, but there was a lot of work to do from last week. Today is close, though, so after four o'clock today I'll have more free time. I still don't have internet at the new apartment - that is also on my to do list so that I can take care of updates from home.
So, until the update comes, here is my This or That for this week:
1. Cats or dogs? Dogs
2. Butterflies or birds? Hmm, I guess butterflies, but I like birds, too!
3. Horses or cows? Horses
4. Turtles or snakes? Turtles
5. Frogs or grasshoppers? Frogs
6. Lions or tigers? Lions
7. Elephants or mice? Elephants
8. Porcupines or aardvarks? Porcupines
9. Unicorns or dragons? Dragons
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: You live in a rather dumpy apartment. A friend offers you a chance to be a roommate at a new place s/he is moving into, but they don't allow pets. You have a pet. Do you find your pet a new home and take the new place, or do you keep your pet and stay put? It would be hard to part with my dog. I did that once (he stays with my parents) and I am having a hard time taking him back. I feel guilty now b/c my father has become so attached to him and doesn't would miss him so much.