Look at me with four posts already this morning...I thought I had work to do!!!!
1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have? I have to agree with Kathy on this one...I wish I knew a second language...preferably Egyptian, too, since that is my background and Spanish b/c it would be useful here in Houston!
2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest? I'm honest, but never rude. If I don't like it, I stress that it is just MY opinion and what should really matter is how they feel about it.
3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened? Nothing really pops in my head on this question. I am sure if I really pondered on it then I could think of something, but if I did, it would probably be something I wish I hadn't remembered either!!
4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why? I don't know...this is a hard one. I could say Hollywood b/c everyone you see there is beautiful, so that HAS to be fictional, b/c Lord knows not everyone looks that good all the time!!! But that also seems boring...maybe somewhere like NeverNeverLand...I always thought the Lost Boys looked like they had a good time!!
5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted? I wish I had a green thumb! I am not very good with plants...they don't seem to thrive around me!!! I am doing a lot better these days, though. I have four plants in my office, an ivy, a prayer plant, bamboo, and some mint, and they all seem to be doind pretty well!!! Maybe b/c I sit here with them everyday, though!!!