...because it smells delicious!
1. Large or small family? Large
2. Potato chips or pretzels? Neither right now b/c I'm doing the Atkins diet, but my preference would probably be potato chips! (BTW, I've lost ten pounds so far!!!! WooHoo!)
3. House or apartment? I'm in an apartment, but can't wait to get into a house!
4. Zebras or giraffes? Giraffes - I love the color!
5. Candles or potpourri? Candles
6. Flowers or trees? Flowers
7. Right or left-handed? Right
8. Model trains or dolls/stuffed animals? Dolls and stuffed animals. I had a HUGE collection growing up that I kept in a hammock in the corner of my room!
9. Comedy or drama? Comedy
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: The city of Boston has recently banned smoking in all restaurants and bars. Would you want to see such a law passed in your city/town/country, or not? Yes, b/c smoke changes the way your food tastes...if people want to smoke outside that is fine, but no matter how good the ventilation system is you can still taste the cigarette when the smoke comes your way!