I know that I have been neglecting my blog lately...but things have been so busy. And this week is no different. This week I am getting ready for my move - packing a little bit every night the few hours I have awake at home. I am so tired lately that I don't stay up too late these days! Last night I got about five boxes packed. Mainly books and such, though. I have to get packing paper so that I can pack the fragile things. I can't do any packing this weekend b/c Friday right after work I am heading to my mother's to pick her up and we are going to East Texas. May is such a busy month!! I won't be back in town until Sunday...she might stay an extra day and ride back with my dad, though.
So, here is my meme for today!
Another Potpourri Edition*
1. Packrat or minimalist? A little of both actually, although Michael would say total packrat!
2. Computer: desktop or laptop? Desktop at work, laptop at home.
3. Seashore or mountains? Hmmm, this is tough, I like both - but I think I enjoy the relaxation that comes with the seashore.
4. Carpeting or bare floors? I have carpet, but prefer tile or wood floors.
5. Drinking water: bottled or tap? Bottled.
6. Shopping websites: eBay or Amazon? I shop at both...and have a wishlist at Amazon (see "SPOIL ME" under my Links!).
7. Cute little kitties or big scary tigers? Tigers.
8. Front door or back door? Back door.
9. Lots of jewelry, or little/none? Always my college and trinity rings and then I usually add a necklace, earrings, and often a bracelet.
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: At the last minute, you obtain tickets to an event you're dying to attend. However, you have to work that day! Do you ask the boss for the time off, or just call in sick? I have a pretty cool boss, so I think I would probably ask him for the time off, but if I were out of vacation time I might have to play sick; although, I have never done that - I don't know for sure that I would have the nerve!!