1. What's the toiletry product you wouldn't be without? Ugh, toilet paper being the obvious and toothpaste being second!
2. Do you take vitamins? If so which ones? Not like I should...when I do they are usually just multivitamins for women.
3. What do you do if you can't sleep? Read or write in my journal.
4. If you're ill, is there a 'comfort food' you like to have? I like soup...usually just broth if I am sick, though.
5. Which childhood illnesses did you have ( e.g. measles )? Chicken pox
6. Have you ever taken a sick day from work when you weren't ill? No...honest!
7. Have you ever broken a bone? Yeah, three...both arms and a finger!
8. Do you trust 'alternative' remedies? Not really, but I'll try sometimes.
9. What career did you want to have when you were a child? Something creative...but I never said I want to be "@#^$#" when I grow up.
10. What religion are you? I'm a Christian...and if you're talking denomination, I was raised Southern Baptist.
11. Is there a luxury item you'd like for your house? A Jacuzzi!!
12. What's the latest computer program you bought? I think it was a module for my PDA.
13. What's the last book you bought? Dr. Atkins New Diet Revolution.
14. What would be your ideal day out? Driving out of town somewhere that would normally be out of the question b/c of traffic...out to the lake or something like that for a picnic!
15. Do you vote? If so, which party? I don't vote per party...I vote depending on the candidates.
16. How many meals do you eat a day? Three...w/ snacks!
17. Which drink do you drink most often? Other than water and coffee I drink diet coke.
18. What sort of cola do you prefer ( e.g. Pepsi )? Coke
19. When were you last ill? What with? It's been a long time since I was sick, but I think the last thing I had was just a cold.
20. Do you take any medication regularly? If so what? Only medicine for my migraines!