1. Stay in or go out on New Year's Eve? Go out
2. If you stay home, do you stay up to ring in the new year, or fall asleep earlier?See above
3. If you go out, do you prefer to attend a party at someone's home, or go to a bar/nightclub/restaurant?I have done both, both are fun as long as you're with friends!
4. Make resolutions, or do you not bother?I used to...now I just say this is what I would like for the new year, but it isn't a resolution
5. Ever been to Times Square (New York City) on New Year's Eve, or just watched the ball drop on TV?I have been there, but not for New Year's Eve...and I have watched it on TV. Who hasn't?
6. Toast the New Year with champagne or a soft drink?Champagne
7. Do you have a special New Year's dinner or not?If we all go to mother's she cooks the traditional New Year's dinner
8. Do you already have your 2003 calendar, or do you wait to buy one until the stores mark them down?I already have mine
9. Take down Christmas decorations: before or after New Year's?After
10. Funny hats and noisemakers, or a quieter celebration?A LOT of noise
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!